Long live the penny. Celebrate Valentine's Day at The Black Penny with our all-day breakfast/brunch menu. Enjoy a glass of Prosecco with your meal for just a penny! If you would like to dine in the evening then our Duke of York Square, Chelsea branch offers a fantastic evening dining menu, and you can still take advantage of our glass of Prosecco for a penny offer!
The Black Penny is offering its visitors a glass of Prosecco for only a penny to celebrate Valentine's Day when they dine in at one of their branches on the 14th February 2020. Simply choose from the Valentine's Day menu provided in store and ask your waiter for the promotional Prosecco.
The Black Penny Prosecco is served in a 125ml glass and its one of the most popular drinks! It is a great drink to accompany your meal. Visitors can enjoy The Black Penny’s famous classics such as Ozdemir Pasha, Green Eggs and Duck Hash with a glass of Prosecco that costs just one penny.
Be quick though as this offer is only available on Friday 14th February. You can book a table by contacting the specific store you wish to visit if your party has 6 or more people.
The Black Penny wishes a Happy Valentine's Day to everyone, and we look forward to celebrating this day with you.
Terms and Conditions:
1. This offer is valid only on Friday, 14th February at Covent Garden and Sloane Square.
2. This offer is available at Southbank between Friday 14th February till Sunday 16th February. Southbank only.
3. Customers must dine in at one of The Black Penny locations.
4. Available for customers aged 18 or over.
5. Day time menu items included Breakfast Classics, Black Penny Hashes, Fresh Salad with or without Protein, and Sandwiches (Sloane Square Branch Only)
6. Sourdough Toast, Eggs How You Like 'Em, and any sides on their own are excluded from this promotion.
7. The evening menu is only available at our Sloane Square branch. (55 Duke of York Square, Chelsea, SW3 4LY)
8. A customer can order from one of the selected evening menu items: Any large plate or Meze Board.
9. A customer can order from two of the selected evening menu items: Snacks, Dips and Small Plates
10. A customer can order a glass of Prosecco when dining with one of the above selections. First glass of Prosecco will cost one penny. 10. Any additional drinks will be charged at the standard price.
11. The promotional glass of Prosecco is served on 125 ml glass and only available one per person, per visit at the promotional price.
12. The Black Penny reserves the right of amending, extending or completely stopping this promotion at any time on their discretion.